mercredi, octobre 10, 2007

Gratuitous rave…

…I'm watching Criminal Minds just now, and, two minutes ago, this guy appeared on the screen, and all I wasable to think was "Rhâââ, let me at him!!!!!"

The guy in question is FBI agent Derek Morgan, played by the yummy hottie Shemar Moore.

Shemar Moore, you know him, he's the guy who played Malcolm Winters in the famous and ageless "The Young and The Restless" soap.

For this role, Shemar (yeah, we're on a first name basis ^^') is often half-naked, clean shaven (or with a sharply defined goatee), his hair is abundant, and his complexion evenly lightened by a clever make-up artist…
In one word : he's as sexy as he's unreal.

.... .... ....


But Derek Morgan is VERY real : clothes on, all FBI muscles and voice, stubbly (but not dirty) face, short cropped hair, and his REAL chocolate complexion, mmmmm…Let me at him!!!!!

..... ... ....


Ah! the episode is over, I'm gonna fecth a cup of cold water, all this blabbering and slobbering got me parched!!


Yeah, I know, I should get a life…maybe next week ;D

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.