jeudi, septembre 14, 2006

Back to France...

...for yet another year, which should be the last (just as last year was supposed to be...), and I hope it will be successful enough for me to get back to my Martinique very soon ;)
It's been a week, and I already feel that time is dragging its slow length along...



It will be my seventh year in Montpellier, *in a very dreamy voice* «Ah, Montpellier, with its blue and soon to be hippy-flowered tramway (stay tuned for pictures!), its pedestrians, luxurious open spaces and springs...»

Ahem! Sorry for the woolgathering ô_O'

Have a good night! :)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there dear friend!

Thought i'd just pop u to say hi and loads of hugs & kisses till next time we meet again!

Have fun in Mtp and...do enjoy!

Cheers,
Ka

Floup a dit…

Thx Friend ;) ;)